Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Of Breakable Things

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It features books we are eagerly anticipating getting our hands on.
My Pick This Week:
 
OF BREAKABLE THINGS
Author: A. Lynden Rolland
Expected Publication Date: 04/2014
Audience: Young Adult
 
 
Alex Ash was born broken. Living with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is like living on death row, but she is willing to fight for her fragile life as long as it includes the boy next door. Chase has always held the pieces of her together, but when he dies tragically, Alex’s unfavorable fate becomes a blessing in disguise.
In a peculiar world where rooms can absorb emotions and secrets are buried six feet under, Alex discovers she is anything but frail. Even among limitless minds, envious spirits, and soulless banshees, the most difficult aspect of Alex’s afterlife is juggling between Chase and his reckless brother, neither of whom are willing to give up the girl they both love.

So much for resting in peace.
 
(Picture and Summary from Goodreads)
 
MARK IT TBR
 
~ Goodreads ~
 
 
That cover is soo creepy yet I can't take my eyes off of it, not to mention the book itself sounds amazing!  What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. This is a new one for me. It sounds interesting with a creepiness. I'm going to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing this week I always love finding new books. Happy Holidays! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is so freaky... I don't know whether I like it or not but it definitely draws the eye :/ Interesting pick :)

    WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring Of Breakable Things! I really hope you enjoy it! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm really looking forward to it and I LOVE the cover!

      Delete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...