Sunday, December 8, 2013

Just Wanted To Let You Know

                                   



Hey ya'll just wanted to stop in and say that reviews will be absent this week, I will still be doing some blitzes and memes though so I won't be completely silent!  Basically I want to be able to schedule when my reviews are put up a little better and in order to do this I have to get ahead on my reading.  This means I will still be reading and writing reviews, you just won't start seeing those reviews until next week!



                                 

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand. It seems to be that time of year -- people are getting overwhelmed with all the holiday prep, end of the year stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...