Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves: 12-07-2013

 
Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's a way for us to showcase the books we have received, whether they be bought, gifted, or borrowed.
 
If you click on a books title it will lead you to Goodreads.
 
 

FOR REVIEW

 
 photo fotoflexer_photo_zps1b890d65.jpg

 
Thanks Netgalley and The Publishers!
 
 
 

PURCHASED


 photo fotoflexer_photo_zpsafc83b14.jpg

 
 
 
 
I also bought my Christmas Present, a Nook Simple Touch and a case to go with it!!
 

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ME!
 
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?  Leave me a link to your STS and I will be sure to visit!
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I hope like The Immortal Rules. That one's pretty good, and the sequel is, too.

    Enjoy the books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read The Immortal Rules too. Happy Reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Christmas present for yourself! I still need to get around to reading The Immortal Rules, have had the book for so long now! I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVED the Immortal Rules series, Alison is a totally kickass vampire! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've followed you back via Bloglovin,

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read the Immortal Rules but after reading The Iron King I kind of avoided this author. Looking forward to your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've yet to read a single book by Julie Kawaga. I've heard so many great things about her, and have been wanting to read her books for such a long time, but it just hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, Unite. Got that too. Immortals Rules is an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And new follower on Google+. Thanks for following me.

      Delete
  8. Great update and what a sweet haul! Happy Reading! The Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers And be sure to check out Fill Your Stockings With Books Giveaways this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...