Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves: 12-07-2013

 
Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's a way for us to showcase the books we have received, whether they be bought, gifted, or borrowed.
 
If you click on a books title it will lead you to Goodreads.
 
 

FOR REVIEW

 
 photo fotoflexer_photo_zps1b890d65.jpg

 
Thanks Netgalley and The Publishers!
 
 
 

PURCHASED


 photo fotoflexer_photo_zpsafc83b14.jpg

 
 
 
 
I also bought my Christmas Present, a Nook Simple Touch and a case to go with it!!
 

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ME!
 
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?  Leave me a link to your STS and I will be sure to visit!
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I hope like The Immortal Rules. That one's pretty good, and the sequel is, too.

    Enjoy the books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read The Immortal Rules too. Happy Reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Christmas present for yourself! I still need to get around to reading The Immortal Rules, have had the book for so long now! I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVED the Immortal Rules series, Alison is a totally kickass vampire! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've followed you back via Bloglovin,

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read the Immortal Rules but after reading The Iron King I kind of avoided this author. Looking forward to your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've yet to read a single book by Julie Kawaga. I've heard so many great things about her, and have been wanting to read her books for such a long time, but it just hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, Unite. Got that too. Immortals Rules is an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...