Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (4)

 
Feature Follow is hosted by PARAJUNKEE & Alison Can Read it's a way for us to meet new people and make new friends. They both feature a new blogger each week on both of their blogs, so make sure to check that out! Each week there is also a question to go along with it.
 
 
This week's question: 
 
Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.
 
My Answer:
 
My new thing for this year is this blog!  I started it just a few months ago at the end of September.  I had thought about doing it off and on but never did, now that I have I wish I had started sooner!!
 
 

 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin'



But you can also find me at:










I'm also cool with email subscriptions!

Leave a comment so I know you followed and so I can return the favor! Happy Feature Friday!
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started your blog!! It's so much fun. A lot of work, but a lot of fun. Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :) I just started my blog, too! But it´s so much fun don´t you think? New follower, too :) Lea @ The Yearning Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I just started blogging this year too. Thanks for stopping by our FF!
    New follower

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! You are doing a job most excellent with your blog. New follower via Bloglovin'. My FF

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...