Thursday, December 12, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (5); I'M THE FEATURE!!

 
Feature Follow is hosted by PARAJUNKEE & Alison Can Read it's a way for us to meet new people and make new friends. They both feature a new blogger each week on both of their blogs, so make sure to check that out! Each week there is also a question to go along with it.
 
 
I'm One Of The Featured Bloggers This Week!!
 
When did you start blogging?
-September 2013 - Not that long ago!!
 
What is your favorite part of book blogging?
-Meeting new people and finding out about new authors and books to read!
 
What type of books do you mainly blog about?
-I mostly focus on YA books but like to throw in a few New Adult books. My favorite YA genre of the moment is Dystopian. (There are a lot of good ones out there right now)
 
What is your favorite book(s)?
-My all time favorite book, which I haven't read in YEARS, is The Island of The Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell. It was the first book that I fell in love with which sparked my love of reading.
 
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
-The best thing would have to be having an author personally thank me for writing a review of her book. Of course it thrills me each time someone comments on one of my reviews or when I get an email notification from Amazon telling me someone found one of my reviews helpful. It's a great feeling someone has taken the time to read one of my reviews.
 
 
This week's question:
 
Go to your bookshelf.  Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left.
Sell the book to us.  Even if you haven't read it or if you hated it!
 
My Answer:
 
The lucky book is The Elite by Keira Cass.  I have not read it yet.
The Elite is the second book in The Selection Series.  I LOVED The Selection and based off of that I just KNOW this book is going to be rockin awesome.  There is a hot spoiled prince who gets put in his place often by our tough heroine.  Plus it has a bachelor-esque feel to it because all the girls are competeing to be queen.  You NEED to read it!
 
 
 
 
I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin'
 
But you can also find me at:
 
 
 
 
I'm also cool with email subscriptions!
 
Leave a comment so I know you followed and so I can return the favor! Happy Feature Friday!
 
 
 
 

28 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! I haven't heard of The Selection Series but any with a spoiled prince being put in his place by the heroine is one I need to check out :) New Bloglovin' follower!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured!! I wasn't crazy about The Elite, but I still can't wait for The One - I'm really hoping it redeems the series for me! I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'.

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Island of The Blue Dolphins was one of my favorite books when I was younger although I have not read it in years. I'm thinking I should reread it if only for nostalgia's sake.

    Congrats on being featured, I'm a new bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a feature this week. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin. I have not read The Selection series yet!
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Elite and I can't wait for The One. Anything with a strong heroine usually makes me happy.

    Congrats on the feature! New bloglovin' follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of that series, so I may have to check it out! Congrats on the feature!

    New follow via bloglovin, and google+

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being featured! May I say I love your blog banner. Did you design that yourself? (hehe :) I just started my blog and I was thinking of how I can design a banner. Do you have any tips?) New follower via bloglovin'.

    I bought The Selection ages ago but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I think the 3rd book is due out next year? I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the series.

    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually got my blog design from shabbyblogs.com, they have images and buttons to go along with the designs. I basically selected the images I wanted and saved them to my computer, then I went to foot flexed.com and pieced it together. They have a tutorial of how to do it on their (shabby blogs) website!

      Delete
    2. Wow that should be fotoflexer

      Delete
  8. oh the book looks interesting.
    New follower on Bloglovin' and twitter
    Esraa Bassiouny
    http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the feature! I haven't heard of that series, but you did a good job at selling it to us :)
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really can't wait to read The Selection, I know I'll love it! Congtrats on the feature(:
    New follower via Google +
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats being a feature this week! I did add you on GR,Followed on bloglovin,twitter.
    I read The selection but to be honest I hate it but I'm cool with who adored the book.
    This is a open stage everyone can like or hate.Anyways, it's nice meet who love the book :)

    Greetings, From Booker Like a Hooker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your feature this week! The Selection series looks really interesting to me. I'm a sucker for a pretty dress book cover.

    Old bloglovin follower, new Twitter follower.
    Cassi
    http://mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being featured!

    I loved The Selection and absolutely hated The Elite. Worst book this year by far. I hope it doesn't put you off from reading it though but for me it was a huuuuge disappointment. :(

    new Bloglovin follower!

    my FF!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard this...which is why I'm contemplating waiting till the final book comes out so I can quickly move on!

      Delete
  14. Congratz to being featured. I bough The Selection and the Elite ages ago but never got around to reading them. I just realized that really girl books don't suit me.

    Thanks for sharing. New bloglovin follower.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being a featured blogger this week! I don't have any of this series yet but it's on my TBR list.

    New follower via Bloglovin'.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on being this weeks feature!

    I have not read The Selection, however, I really want to. It does sound amazing :0)

    New follower via Bloglovin

    Moonlight @ Once Upon a Moonlight Review...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, congrats on the feature! I also want to read The Selection, it has been on my TBR list for like forever. Great pick!

    New Follower via Bloglovin.

    This is my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on being featured! Sounds like a good book. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  19. P.S. Now following via bloglovin and twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read The Selection but I have seen some mixed reviews about it. It sounds interesting. :) New bloglovin follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on being featured! I didn't loove The Selection but I liked the Bachelor-esque feel it gave off, definitely

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there, new Bloglovin' follower here! Congrats on being featured at FFF!!! I tried reading the Selection but gave up part way through - I just didn't like the characters! But I hope you enjoy the Elite!!! Here's my FFF post: http://roxysreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/12/feature-and-follow-friday-179.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need to read The Elite too. It's sitting on my shelf just yelling at me to do so

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on being featured!!
    This is my first time hearing about "The Elite" i will definitely check it out!
    New Bloglovin' follower

    Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...