Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday The One

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It features books we are eagerly anticipating getting our hands on.
 
My Pick This Week:
 
 
THE ONE
Author: Kiera Cass
Publication Date: 05/06/2014
Published By: HarperTeen
Audience: Young Adult
Genre: Dytopia, Romance, Science Fiction
 
(Picture and Summary from Goodreads)
 
The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.
 
MARK IT TBR
 
 
I have read The Selection and The Elite is sitting on my bookshelf.  I haven't read it yet because I'm not sure I can handle the suspense and wait, May is a looong time away!! However I absolutely LOVED The Selection and look forward to reading the next books!!
 
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! I'm looking forward to this one as well. Despite the odd writing style, I'm still hooked on the series!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, I posted this one a couple of weeks ago. The Elite disappointed me a little, but I'm still looking forward to this one. Great pick and thanks for stopping by my Wow earlier!

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I really didn't like The Elite, but I need to know how it all ends. She better pick Maxon. But only if he turns back into the Maxon from The Selection. Also this cover is gorgeous!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the blurb from the first novel in the series and I still think it's a weird concept. A competition to become the wife of the prince? But I can understand it would cause a lot of fun drama :p

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...