Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves 11-02-2013

 
Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's a way for us to showcase the books we have received, whether they be bought, gifted, or borrowed.
 
If you click on a books title it will lead you to Goodreads.
 
I actually got quite a few books in to review (quite a few for me anyways) so that's super exciting!
 
 

For Review:

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

PURCHASED

 
 
 
 
How about you guys?  Get anything you are excited about?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Endless was very good indeed. Fates has a pretty cover. Yet The Almost Girl looks awesome as well. Come check out my haul as well. Now following via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great looking books, Endless and The Almost Girl have such pretty covers. Hope you enjoy them all! Sadly, even though I was so excited to read it, I ended up hating Allegiant! Hopefully you love it though. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting ready to start Allegiant now and all the reviews I've read are making me seriously nervous to read it. I hope it doesn't change my love for the series!!

      Delete
  3. So jealous of Fates! Dying to get my hands on that one. I picked up The Almost Girl, too. :)
    Hope you enjoy them!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...