Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves 11-16-2013

 
 
Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's a way for us to showcase the books we have received, whether they be bought, gifted, or borrowed.
If you click on a books title it will lead you to Goodreads.
 
 
 
BOOK SPOTLIGHT
 
 
Take a journey into the gritty world of political espionage through the eyes – and lies – of one extraordinary girl. A wholly original tale of friendship and betrayal from the author of The Jane Austen Academy series....

Sasha has a secret – that she can make you spill your secret with nothing more than a question. Her strange gift makes her a burden to her foster family and a total freak of nature. Not that Sasha cares. Why should she when no one cares about her?

Then the CIA knocks on her door. They want to give Sasha a new identity and drop her into a foreign country to infiltrate a ring of zealous graffiti terrorists. They want to give Sasha something to care about.

To survive a world where no one is who they seem, Sasha needs to make people trust her. But when that trust blossoms into love, Sasha is forced to decide between duty and friendship, between her mind and her heart, and whether to tell the truth or keep her secrets.
 
 
 
I received DRAWN for review through Netgalley from Gray Life, LLC.  It was an awesome read and I suggest you pick it up as soon as you can!
 
~ Goodreads ~ My Review ~
 
 
 
 
RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
 
 
 
(Thanks Netgalley and the publishers!)
 
 
 
 
PURCHASED
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Great haul. Looks like a lot of interesting books are going to be released soon.
    My StS

    Jen @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep seeing drawn and i'm very intrigued. awesome books this week! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I got Witch Finder and Impostor on NG as well, and I got Perfect Ruin last week. :) Hope they're all good.
    Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul of books! Looking forward to hearing what you think of Perfect Ruin as I've read the first few chapters online as a sample but haven't bought the book yet to finish it! I'm resisting the urge to request Witch Finder even though I really want to read it, I have so many NG titles to read...

    Enjoy all of your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Imposter and Witch Finder as well this week, excited to read both as they look really great. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drawn does sound good. I have Nil on my review stack too. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    I found your blog from the feature Friday from A Bibliotaph's Reviews. It is amazing. I am new to blogging but I love it. I'm a Y.A. Librarian so the majority of the books i read and review are Y. A. You can check out my blog http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/ and if you like what you see go ahead and follow. Leave a comment and I will follow back. Thanks

    -Ericka :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...