Sunday, November 17, 2013

Feature Follow Friday (1)

Yes I know, it's Sunday.  But I just came across this awesome blog hop and couldn't wait till next Friday to get started!!
 
 
Feature Follow is hosted by PARAJUNKEE & Alison Can Read it's a way for us to meet new people and make new friends.  They both feature a new blogger each week on both of  their blogs, so make sure to check that out!  Each week there is also a question to go along with it.
 
This weeks question:
 
Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?
 
This is actuallly a really tough question since usually I can't stand movies based on books.  I guess I would have to say the Hunger Games movie.  It's not that I like the movie better, it still left a lot to be desired; but I still really liked the movie.
 
Now for the follow part!

 
 
I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin'
But you can also find me at:
 
 
I'm also cool with email subscriptions!
Leave a comment so I know you followed and so I can return the favor!  Happy Feature Friday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have not read the books nor seen the movies but will surely check them out now.. :)
    This is my first Friday Feature and Follow participation and I am so excited..:)
    Great blog..Have followed you via Bloglovin and G+..:
    Checkout my blog too at http://njkinny.blogspot.in
    Happy #FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, wasn't better than the book but was still a great movie! Have followed you on Bloglovin, thanks for checking out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the movie was great but it just felt a bit rushed... the book was definitely better! followd you with Bloglovin! My FF

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...