Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (1)

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.  To find out how to participate head over to her page!
 
 
My Teaser This Week:
 
 
 
"Stay with me," says a familiar masculine whisper from above my head. Even over the yelling of the mob and the roaring of the waves, something unfurls in my chest at the sound of that voice.
-p. 242 of ARC
 
 
 
WORLD AFTER
Author: Susan Ee
Publication Date: 11/19/2013 - TODAY!
Published by: Skyscape
Audience: Young Adult, 16+
Genre: Paranormal, Dystopian

~ Goodreads ~
 
 



 
I just started this book late last night and I am seriously devouring it!! Now I just wish I didn't have to go to work so I could stay home and finish it!!
 
 

 

2 comments:

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...