Thursday, November 28, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (3)

 
 
Feature Follow is hosted by PARAJUNKEE & Alison Can Read it's a way for us to meet new people and make new friends. They both feature a new blogger each week on both of their blogs, so make sure to check that out! Each week there is also a question to go along with it.
 
 
This Week's Question:
 
 
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food? 
 
Answer:
Hmm tough one.  I would have to say my favorite is noodles.  And stuffing. And sweet potatoes.  I'm hungry again...
 
 
 
  
 

I prefer to be followed via Bloglovin'

But you can also find me at:
 
 
 
I'm also cool with email subscriptions!
Leave a comment so I know you followed and so I can return the favor! Happy Feature Friday!

 

8 comments:

  1. I love sweet potatoes but all the food is so good!

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog via feature and follow friday and are now following you on Google. You can check out my blog on:
    http://languageintheblood.blogspot.fr
    Thanks, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love noodles too, My MIL makes the best.

    New follower , bloglovin' , twitter and g+

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, saaamee! Seeing all these foods from all around the world...my secret chocolate stash is definitely shrinking tonight ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This F&F hop is making me hungry too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sweet potatoes <3
    New follower on Bloglovin. Please check out my blog http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following you back on Bloglovin and G+.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...