Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stacking The Shelves 11-30-2013

 
 
Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's a way for us to showcase the books we have received, whether they be bought, gifted, or borrowed.
If you click on a books title it will lead you to Goodreads.
 
 
This week's haul is considerably small, which is actually good for the wallet.
 
 

RECIEVED FOR REVIEW 

 
 
Providence
 
Thanks Netgalley and Adams Media!

 
 

WON

 
 
 
I absolutely LOVE this cover!!
Thanks Jazmen over at This Girl Reads A Lot and the author Sarah J. Pepper for hosting this awesome giveaway!!
 
 
 
 
I didn't buy any books this week and my wallet thanks me while my bookshelf calls for new friends.  What did you add to your shelves this week?
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are new to me, but I can't help but love each one's cover. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of those, though congrats on the win. Death Of The Mad Hatter has such a gorgeous cover! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads




    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad Hatter looks like it would be fun, crazy read. Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...