Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thoughts On Thursday: Thanksgiving Edition

 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American peeps!  Hope you all are enjoying your turkey coma!  And if you are not a Thanksgiving participant then I hope you are having a nice Thursday!
 
I have always found Black Friday shopping to be a scary event so I don't usually participate unless there is something I HAVE TO HAVE.  Well this year there wasn't.  Until just earlier as I was browsing B&N's website and saw that their Nook HD is on sale for only $79!  Now I don't need to leave the house for this sale but do I really want to spend the money on it?  Of course I could get a simple eReader and spend less since their Nook Simple Touch is only $39 but then I wouldn't be able to put the Kindle app on it for all of my Kindle books.  Such a predicament!  Stupid Black Friday sales!  So if it were you choosing which one would you go with? Or would you save the money and not get either?
 
In Case You Were Wondering Here Are The Links To The Sales:
 
 
 
 
 
Good luck to all you Black Friday shoppers!! Safe Shopping!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...