Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish answer.
Everyone is welcome to join.


This week we're focusing on:
Our Top Ten Favorite Heroine's From Books/Movies

The common theme for my favorite leading ladies tend to be someone who can kick butt as good as any guy.  She usually proves her loyalty to friends and loved ones in ways that make you second guess messing with her.  She has a way with words, has an attitude and knows how to use it.  I love it when I can relate to the female lead and strive to be more like her.
BOOKS
  1. Mara DyerThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer 
  2. Evelyn (Evie) Green - Paranormalcy
  3. Katy Swartz - Obsidian
  4. Alexandria (Alex) Andros - Half Blood
  5. Alice (Ali) Bell - Alice in Zombieland
MOVIES/TV
  1. Alice Parks - Resident Evil
  2. Selene - Underworld
  3. Erin Brockovich - Erin Brockovich
  4. Gracie Hart - Miss Congeniality
  5. Veronica Mars - Veronica Mars

3 comments:

  1. Mara Dyer & Katie are such great picks! I really loved Obsidian... I am going to have to check out the rest of the series. I've not seen any of these movies before! Great list, I'm a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Veronica Mars so hard! Alice Parks is awesome, too! Great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think of Veronica Mars (I feel stupid) I love her so, so much! She is just amazing; I wouldn't want to mess with her! Good list, thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...