Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Flicks




Friday Flicks is a new weekly post I'm going to be trying out.
Every week I will choose a new release movie, watch it, then share what I thought about it with you guys!

------
 
You may have noticed that there was no Friday Flick last Friday..that's because the night I normally reserve for watching the weekly movie I was busy picking up our newest addition to the family.  A black lab puppy that we have named Charlie!  That means our household now consists of 2 adults, 2 small children (2&3), 2 indoor/outdoor cats, and 2 dogs!  I may have my hands full but isn't he so cute?! The kids love him, especially my son, my hope is they are best buds for years to come!


and now....
THIS WEEK'S FRIDAY FLICK:
*Brought to you from the whole family*
  
 
Robotics prodigy Hiro (Ryan Potter) lives in the city of San Fransokyo. Next to his older brother, Tadashi, Hiro's closest companion is Baymax (Scott Adsit), a robot whose sole purpose is to… More take care of people. When a devastating turn of events throws Hiro into the middle of a dangerous plot, he transforms Baymax and his other friends, Go Go Tamago (Jamie Chung), Wasabi (Damon Wayans Jr.), Honey Lemon (Genesis Rodriguez) and Fred (T.J. Miller) into a band of high-tech heroes.
 

This movie was a HUGE hit with my 2 year old son.  Even when it was just previews on the TV the little guy would stop and stare in amazement until the advertisement was over.  I must admit that even as an adult I thoroughly enjoyed this one.  But damn you Disney!!  Why does there always have to be death?!?! It really brings the good mood down when I have to explain to my 2 and 3 year olds why the characters are sad.  Sad part aside there were plenty of laugh out loud moments and heart felt emotions along with some catchy background tunes that I'm seriously considering downloading for my personal enjoyment.  I'm a huge fan of Baymax and wouldn't mind seeing more of the huge squishy guy and his boy Hiro.

MY MOVIE RATING: A+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...