Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
Author: John Green
Publication Date: 01/10/2012
Audience: Technically YA but really ANYONE
Genre: Contemporary
 

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
 
Picture and Summary from Goodreads
 
 
 
 
REVIEW
 
Have you read this book yet?  Almost everyone has, but if you are like me and have just realized you are potentially missing out then you need to get on this book RIGHT NOW!  If you think, "eh, I will wait and watch the movie first" then perhaps we shouldn't be friends. Joking, joking. Not really. Now I'm not saying you can't watch the movie, because it looks amazing (I even added the trailer down at the bottom) but I feel you need to read it in your own mind first before seeing it through a directors eyes.
 

I feel like whatever I say to review this book will not be good enough. I feel the message that is conveyed is different for each person who reads it but no matter the message it's always an important one. This book was amazing, and ugly, and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes and made me laugh. It is an amazing book, one that I think everyone should read no matter what type of book you like. Just read it and let it change you.

 




MOVIE TRAILER 
 
Gaaaah! The FEEEEELSSS!!!!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...